Thursday, August 11, 2011

Practical LIfe: Sewing School

Thank you to everyone who has stopped by and taken a look! Unfortunately I can't leave comments on the particular postings right now.

Yesterday I was excited to receive the copy of the book Sewing School the kids had fun browsing through it. It was fun for me to hear them excitedly say " I want to make this, and this, and this..." I also was able to purchase a brand new beginner sewing machine at Jo Anns for under twenty bucks. It was on sale for twenty and with the teacher discount card it was too good to pass up. Most of the projects in the book is for hand sewing, The patterns that come with the book are really cool, I love how they made everything easy to understand.  So here is a picture of the new practical life work that will be on the shelves September 6th.

                                                                          


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments Are Greatly Appreciated!!