Saturday, May 19, 2012

Do You Believe In Magic?

Well DJ certainly does!! He knows there's a trick to it and he does his best to find out how it all happens.

We were so happy when we found another book by Brian Sielznick at the library. This is the book we will be reading together.
I purchased the Melissa &Doug Deluxe Magic Set for go along activities. I am really impressed with this set, I love the quality of the materials, and how the box closes up ready for the shelf :)
The instructions are awesome too. It comes with instructions on how to complete the nine tricks.
The library also had a biography of Houdini that includes even more magic!!
More magic trick books that I am sure will keep him busy for a long time.

What I like about this book selection is that it involves learning about his interest and it involves all subjects to be connected.

Like everything else that makes it on the shelf, DJ quickly grabbed it and began his magically learning adventure. Can't wait to see how he makes this work his own.

Linking to post to What My Child Is Reading hosted by Mouse Grows,Mouse Learns

4 comments:

Your Comments Are Greatly Appreciated!!