Saturday, September 15, 2012

Hodgepodge

It's Fall Y'all !! I love the smell of this season so inviting. Everything is going better than I thought it would be so far on the homeschooling front.
 Everyday DJ looks forward to picking  up the schoolagers who are enrolled in the after school program. A total of three boys ages 6-11. Football has been the game of choice. Oh! I don't have a clue about the rules of playing football, so they look at me crazy when I say please don't push each other. LOL. I think I am going to get some handkerchiefs right away, so I can officially transition this to Flag Football. Better safe than sorry!! They are willing to do ANYTHING to get the football. See the little guy on the ground he has the football, and is laughing hysterically not worried one bit that two more boys may fall on top of him.

 I had a couple request from parents of the children in my preschool to please post some activities of their children working or something that they can do at home with them. To be honest I didn't know that the parents even read my blog. I plan to occasionally post some preschool work probably on Sundays.

   Which means you 'll get some Kindergarten post too, probably on Saturdays.                      

Thanks for reading!!                                              

1 comment:

Your Comments Are Greatly Appreciated!!