Sunday, December 30, 2012

Top 12 In 2012


I rarely ever check the stats on this blog it is just something that hardly crosses my mind. I absolutely love comments and enjoy reading every one of them. I also enjoy reading comments on your blogs too. I found some great blogs this year by doing this and a whole lot of useful information. One thing is for sure I get to know each one of you better whenever you comment or I comment on your blogs and this encourages me  to want to share more on this blog. I love blogging! I find it is a great way to record our journey to becoming life long learners and connect with like minded friends on the web. I say friends because that is what you all have become to me!!

I had fun going through the stats and finding out what was some of the most popular post on this blog this year. Quite a few post surprised me in making it on the Top 12. I can see how my children have grown physically as well as independently and also how some post were written specifically for my own purpose and you all still welcomed them with great encouragement. Thank you!!

                                                   12. Our Africa Continent Box
                                                               
                                                    11. Christmas Around The World

                                                       10.  The Buddha Board
                                 
                                                      9. Homeschool Spanish Academy

                                                      8. Write to Read, Read to Learn

                                                          7. The Decimal Board

                                                   6. Elementary Wrap-Up: Fall Week 9

                                                              5. American Symbols


                                         3. Classification of Living Things: Montessori Monday

                                                   2. Daily Report: Work Plans

                                                     1. Daily Report: Montessori Monday 

 I would like to add an honorary post that was asking for Help!!. It may not of gotten a lot of page views but the response was incredible!!  Thank you again to all of you that have helped us in our journey.
                                           
                                       
                                                   
                                                   
                                         
                                                       
                                                                                                               

3 comments:

Your Comments Are Greatly Appreciated!!