Tuesday, May 14, 2013

A Little Update

We are finally in our final phase of opening up the project based learning studio! There have been a few bumps along the way, but it has been so worth it. Mostly our homeschool intentional activities have been just reading, writing, and maths all done in under two hours. But if I look at the big picture the experience of being a part of every step in starting a business can't compare to anything that they may had learned in a book. Real life.

It can't be all work and no play right?


                                            Look out! A serious roller skater is coming.

The weather has been awesome and outside time has called us to get out and enjoy it.

I apologize for lack of commenting on your blogs, and I must admit  I still have been reading them. Very soon life will be much calmer and I will have the time to leave a comment to let you know that I appreciate you sharing.

Right now I am getting back to journaling here and let me tell you it ain't easy:)  Here's a tip, try to never take a extended leave of absence from blogging, it feels weird just popping in.

                                                                           

4 comments:

Your Comments Are Greatly Appreciated!!