Monday, July 1, 2013

Birthday Party and Blog Lovin



We had the pleasure of hosting our first birthday party yesterday. Unfortunately I don't have any behind the scenes photos to share, which would tie into our homeschooling experiences and would make this post more relevant to those who read this blog to follow our homeschooling journey. Just believe me when I tell you that practical life activities pay off, especially all those grace and courtesy lessons. The kids worked hard, and I will tell you that kids co-hosting parties are special and adds on a unique quality to the whole party experience. I would like to take this opportunity to share some photos and more details of the the activities and how the party was set up, please visit our other blog Think.Create. Explore and perhaps leave a comment if you have the time. You all are such a source of encouragement for us so it would mean a lot to here from you.

We are finally on Blog Lovin! The little media thingie is located on the sidebar. I already started following you guys using it that have blogs. It was easy peasy, and trust me if I can say that you can do it! I am not tech savvy at all. I am the type that is waiting for technology to advance to "just speak and I do it". LOL. 

1 comment:

Your Comments Are Greatly Appreciated!!